Make sure you are ready for college by enrolling in College Prep Camp!
This course is designed specifically for students starting college this fall. Whether you are right out of high school or returning to college after several years, College Prep Camp will help you understand the skills required to be a successful college student.
During this workshop, you will learn to:
· Recognize the basic structure of college courses, practices, procedures,
materials and opportunities
· Prepare for challenges of college life and personal scheduling
· Identify your strengths as a learner and skills to enhance learning
· Recognize the skills needed for test taking, paper writing and researching
· Identify strategies to become an effective student and develop positive life skills
Pick one of two sessions before fall semester begins!
Check back for new dates!
Location: Classrooms 5 & 6
Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences
(Located on the corner of Dartmouth and 9th St. SW)
Price: $49 for Aultman College students; $65 non-Aultman College students (includes all course materials)
Course Instructor: Heather Mercer, MA - Heather has a Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Kent State University and has taught First Year Experience courses for more than three years for incoming college students. Heather has expertise in teaching college students of diverse backgrounds how to mentally and physically prepare for the challenges facing adults returning to school or beginning an academic path right out of high school. Heather has more than ten years of teaching experience at both high school and collegiate levels.
Space is limited – to reserve your seat, Register Now!