Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences is dedicated to helping students achieve their goal of becoming healthcare professionals. The Learning Resource Center was developed to provide students with a one-stop center for academic and personal support services. The LRC is located in Aultman College room 266. In addition to professional and peer tutoring, LRC services include the following:
Personal Support Services
Individual consultations—held for the purposes of:
• Discussing personal concerns that may be distracting or interfering with academic performance; and/or
• Requesting special accommodations
Academic Support Services
Individual consultations providing services such as, but not limited to:
• Enhancing test taking skills
• Improving time and stress management skills
• Enhancing study skills
• Securing tutors
• Reducing test anxiety
• Resume preparation
• Interviewing preparation
General Information regarding the LRC:
• Utilization of the LRC is free of charge.
• Only enrolled students are eligible to participate.
• LRC records are kept separate from academic records.
• Referrals from the Coordinator to internal/external professionals may incur a charge.
• Appointments with the Coordinator may be made at the College office or by contacting the Coordinator directly.
• Information provided by a student to the Coordinator may be shared with administrators, faculty, and/or staff based on a need-to-know basis in order for college personnel to fulfill their professional responsibilities.
• Students may also utilize the services of the Academic Resources Center at Walsh University, which is located in Farrell Hall, on the campus of Walsh University.
Check out the LRC today!
LRC Academic Success Links!
Bloom's Taxonomy Tips for Students
Calculations and Rounding Rules
Understanding Learning Styles
Request for Accommodations Form
APA Style Resources
Cornell University 5-Day Study Plan for Tests
Interactive Radiography Tutorials