Beginning in 1892, Aultman Hospital School of Nursing, the Aultman School of Radiology and Aultman College have touched the lives of over 3,500 graduates. Whether you remember the days of living in the Aultman Nurse’s home, Morrow House, or participating in a clinical in the Bettie Sponseller Skills Lab, you are a part of a unique caring community. That bond continues after graduation and can be enhanced and nurtured by being an active member of the Aultman College Alumni Association (ACAA). The goal of our alumni organization is to provide graduates with opportunities to connect with former classmates, participate in networking and professional development events and be part of the exciting changes taking place at Aultman College.
Membership is FREE, and Involvement is FUN!
As a member of the ACAA, you have the opportunity to enjoy events and activities such as:
- the annual spring dinner
- the Connection newsletter
- Student sponsorship and mentoring
- Networking activities and Facebook updates
- Campus events such as Past and Present Luncheons and Donor Recognition celebrations
- Monthly meetings
- Volunteer opportunities
How do I get started?
- Update your alumni records
- Request a copy of the current Connection newsletter
- Join our Facebook page
- Review the Bylaws
- Attend a monthly meeting