Babysitter Training Course
SAFE SITTER®: BABYSITTING PREPARATION FOR PRE-TEENS & PEACE OF MIND FOR PARENTS
Our world is a complicated place. Today’s babysitters need to know more than just the basics to keep themselves and the children in their care safe. That’s why Safe Sitter®, an up-to-date and well-rounded youth development program with a medical basis, teaches young teens life and safety skills to keep them safe now and in the future. It also equips them with the tools needed to stay home alone safely and with confidence.
Safe Sitters learn:
- How, why and where injuries happen so they can prevent them
- How to decide the seriousness of an injury if it does happen
- How to get help if needed how to keep themselves safe when babysitting or at home alone
- How a child’s age affects how to care for them how to prevent problem behavior
- How to rescue a choking infant or child
- How to run a babysitting business
- How to be safe when online or using a cellphone
- Students must be at least 11 years old.
- Hours: 7
- Cost: $55 Scholarships are available based on financial need.
Parents/Guardians are required to escort their student to the classroom prior to the class and also provide the instructor with the name of the responsible party picking up the student. Students will be under supervision throughout the entire day - including lunch. Please provide a sack lunch or money for your student to buy their lunch in the hospital cafeteria.
Fill out the Form on this page to Register Today!