College Credit Plus Program
Aultman College’s College Credit Plus (CCP) program is available to eligible 7th-12th grade Ohio students who want to begin exploring the educational and career options in the health care field prior to graduating from high school.
Once accepted into the CCP program at Aultman College, students can take general education courses at the college and receive both high school and college credit.
Download our CCP brochure to learn more, including frequently asked questions.
College-ready students must have:
- 3.0 high school GPA
- 20 ACT score
- Students who wish to take a math course at Aultman College must complete a math placement test to determine college readiness in mathematics.
Why Aultman College for CCP?
- A great way to explore health care careers
- General education courses with some outline and hybrid ( a blend of online and classroom content) options are available, such as:
o Medical Ethics
o Language of Medicine
o Science courses, including labs
- More than 80 percent of classes at Aultman College have fewer than 20 students. There are no huge lectures, so you will be able to get individual attention from faculty members.
- Close, surface parking in a safe environment: CCP students can park less than half a block away from their classroom building.
- Aultman College is fully accredited; courses are transferable if you choose to attend another college after graduation.
- Talk with your family and guidance counselor about CCP. Be sure to inform your high school if you plan to take CCP classes next year by completing an intent to apply form by April 1.
- Take the ACT. Test dates can be found on the ACT website. The Aultman College code is 3228. Scores must be received by the application deadline. The application deadline for fall is May 1; October 1 for spring.
- Complete the Aultman College application online. (Note: there is not a separate CCP application. It is part of the overall Aultman College application)
- Send your official high school and college transcripts to:
2600 Sixth St. SW
Canton, OH 44710