The Institutional Effectiveness function includes strategic planning, continuous improvement activities, data collection and reporting, academic and co-curricular assessment, and accreditation.
- Strategic Plan
- Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment Plan (IEAP)
- Core Ability Assessment of Student Learning
The institutional research function provides core measure data that informs decision-making. Core measures include enrollment, student demographics, graduation/retention rates, financial aid, licensure pass rates, and survey results. The tables and charts below link to the most current fall census reports.
- Enrollment History - Fall 2016
- Student Demographics - Fall 2016
- Financial Aid - Fall 2016
- Graduation and Retention Rates (College) - Fall 2016
- Institutional Snapshot
The most current program data (e.g., completion rates, licensure pass rates, graduate employment, and other pertinent reports) can be found here: