ACCE Student Information
- Dining: Aultman Hospital campus offers two dining options for all visitors and guests.
- Season’s Café – located in the Bedford Building – offers variety of coffee and specialty drinks, salads, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Open Monday-Thursday 6am-5pm and Friday 6am-3pm.
- Breakaway Café – located on the 2nd floor of the Hospital – main cafeteria with wide variety of drinks, coffees, grab-n-go items, grill, entrees, soups, salad bar, desserts and more. Open daily from 6am-7:30pm
- Aully’s Nest: Check out the Aultman College logo store for snacks, drinks, medical supplies, study materials, CPR books and tools, greeting cards, logo wear and more!
ACCE students can park in the Aultman Hospital Parking Deck located on 7th Street. After parking, cross the street to the left, Claredon, do not go towards the hospital. Follow signs to the Medical Education center and enter the doors on 7th St. to access the college building. Once inside take elevator (C1) to the 2nd floor, turn left when you exit elevartor, and walk through the Aultman Education Center door to the designated classroom or lab.
- Classrooms 1-6 and Computer (PC) lab are on the 2nd floor
- Classrooms 7-10 are on the 3rd floor
The Aultman Health Foundation maintains a 24 hour security force which includes safety monitoring for all students, employees and visitors. Campus crime statistics are below national averages and are available to view on the College website. Security Officers provide escort service to accompany students and employees to and from their vehicles. Call the Security Office at ext.36268 or 330-363-6268 if this assistance is needed.
Registration and Payment
Aultman Collge Community Education (ACCE) participants must register and pay in full at the time of registration.
Withdrawal and Refund Policies
Registered participants who wish to withdraw from a course must notify ACCE at 330.363.6181 two business days before the first course meeting to receive a refund or transfer registration to a future course date (if one is available). Withdrawals received fewer than two business days in advance and no-shows will not be refunded or transferred. ACCE will process refunds, less a 15% administrative fee, within 30 days of the cancellation/withdrawal notice.
ACCE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment and a full refund will be issued to registered participants within thirty (30) days of the date of cancellation.