I'm accepted, now what?
Congratulations on your acceptance to Aultman College!
We will now begin sending you information that is necessary for your development and independent growth here as an Aultman College student.
Here is an overview of the steps in the process:
- Complete and submit your program’s reservation information. This is included as part of your acceptance packet.
- RSVP Form and $100 RSVP Fee (if applicable)
- Demographic Form
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Form (if applicable)
- Complete and submit the Program Entrance Packet. This is included as part of your acceptance packet.
- Background Check (if applicable)
- Health Requirements (if applicable)
- CPR (if applicable)
- Two-step TB test
- Complete your FAFSA (if applicable)
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available online at https://fafsa.ed.gov. Our school code is 006487 – please enter this when prompted so that we will receive your information. If you have previously filled out a FAFSA, you can utilize your FSA ID (Federal Student Aid ID) to access the website and update your information.
- Review Aultman College's technology requirements by clicking here.
Stay tuned: An admissions representative will contact you about scheduling your Orientation date
If you have any questions, please contact the Aultman College admission team at 330-363-6347 or email@example.com