College Credit Plus Student
Aultman College’s College Credit Plus (CCP) program is available to Ohio 7th-12th grade students who want to begin exploring the educational and career options in the healthcare field prior to graduating from high school. While enrolled, CCP students take Aultman College general education courses and receive both college and high school credit.
- 3.0 GPA or ACT composite score of 20 or higher
- Junior or senior standing (recommended)
- COMPASS math score of 56 or better to take College Algebra
Why Aultman College for CCP?
- Attend smaller classes with a lower student-teacher ratio
- Connect with dedicated faculty and staff
- Explore the healthcare industry within a large healthcare system
- State of the art facilities
- Many general education courses are transferable to other schools
- Close parking and safe environment