To be considered for admission to Aultman College, applicants must meet the application criteria by program. Please click the links to visit the program pages and look for the section on admission criteria.
Note: Aultman College is not certified by the Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP) to issue Forms I-20 to students who seek F-1 or M-1 status and cannot accept students who require I-20 documentation for F-1 or M-1 status.
- HEALTH SCIENCES (associate and bachelor’s)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN-BSN (Completion Program)
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS
- College Credit Plus (7-12th grade Ohio students)
Contact Aultman College for more information about our admission requirements.