Working at Aultman College
Founded in 1892 as the Aultman Hospital Training School for Nurses, Aultman College is a health system affiliated institution of higher learning with a goal of educating exceptional health care professionals who positively impact society.
At Aultman College, faculty and staff are highly valued for their contribution toward the health care education and experience. As a smaller institution growing its offerings and expanding its capabilities, Aultman College is cited as a unique place to work compared to other higher education institutions. Faculty and staff enjoy a friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration. At Aultman College, you have a chance to learn, grow, and leave your thumbprint.
For questions about employment opportunities, please contact Linda Celik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-363-5075.
Benefits of working at Aultman College:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tuition exchange program with other institutions for dependents
- Convenient, free parking
- Free continuing education courses
- Affiliation with the largest employer and health system in Stark County, Aultman Health Foundation
- Onsite health services at Aultman Hospital
- Small class sizes, which means increased personal interaction with students
- Employee exchange meetings: meet with executives directors to have your voice heard
- Part-time faculty are eligible for rank and promotion
- Opportunities for sabbaticals/leave of absence
- Partnerships with other institutions for faculty in the health professions to acquire a terminal degree at discounted rates
- Discounted tuition reimbursement for adjunct faculty
- Dedicated workspace for adjunct faculty
Full and Part-Time Employment
For full and part-time employment opportunities, please click here (do not fill out the form on this page) to visit the Aultman Employment Opportunities page. At the left of the page, click on the box that says "Positions by Location" and look for the option that says "Aultman College."
Adjunct Faculty Positions
We are currently taking applications for fall 2018 in the following areas: anatomy and physiology, chemistry, communication, health administration, health policy, microbiology, physics, political science, and social work. Contracted adjunct faculty usually teach one to three courses each semester.
- Minimum of a master’s degree in the discipline or a master’s degree and 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline, Ph.D. preferred.
- Teaching or training experience; at an institution of higher learning preferred
- Knowledge of methods of teaching and of learning and assessment
Please include a resume, a letter addressing the required qualifications and a copy of transcripts via the Adjunct Faculty Employment Interest Form below.