From 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., report issues to Aultman College IT at [email protected] or by calling 330.363.9010. Voicemail messages left after hours will be answered the following business day.
Off-hour support for general issues such as resetting a password or accessing the LMS is available from 4:30 p.m. to midnight Monday through Friday, and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Contact off-hour support by emailing [email protected].
ExamSoft support for Examplify issues is available 24 hours a day by emailing [email protected] or calling the Exam Taker Support Line at (866) 429-8889 or (954) 429-8889.
If you would like to make an appointment with one of our IT staff members, please use the following links:
Provide the following information when requesting assistance:
- First and last name
- Application or software name
- Description of the issue
- Error message (when applicable)
- Contact information
- When using a campus PC, provide the Computer ID (refer to the C-number located on the desktop)
Student Responsibility and Accountability
- Students are responsible for knowing and abiding by all College policies and procedures applicable to the use of technology resources.
- Students who observe an infraction of the Aultman College Technology Resources Acceptable and Responsible Use Policy should report the violation immediately to a College staff or faculty member.
- A student is the steward of all information technology resources at his/her access. Common sense in the use/handling of all technology and associated information is expected.
- The College provides technology resources to students for education and research purposes. Incidental personal use of Aultman College technology resources should be limited. Priority will be given to individuals using technology for academic or professional purposes.
- Students are prohibited from using Aultman College technology resources for personal gain or for solicitation efforts that do not directly support College business or interests.
- Students are responsible for owning a personal mobile device that complies with the college's technical requirements. Devices unable to meet the hardware and software requirements are not acceptable for use. Students are expected to bring their device fully charged (minimum 2-hour battery life) for classroom activities. Minimum hardware requirements can be found in the current College Catalog within the Technology Resources Acceptable and Responsible Use Policy.
Connecting Email to a Mobile Device
Click here for help on setting up your new email account using a smartphone, or tablet.
Aultman College recommends devices running Windows 10/11 Operation Systems, Mac devices are also supported. Devices must meet ExamSoft minimum hardware requirements. Click here to view ExamSoft’s minimum hardware requirements. ExamSoft is a secure testing software utilized by Aultman College.