Working at Aultman College
Founded in 1892 as the Aultman Hospital Training School for Nurses, Aultman College is a health system affiliated institution of higher learning with a goal of educating exceptional health care professionals who positively impact society.
At Aultman College, faculty and staff are highly valued for their contribution toward the health care education and experience. As a smaller institution growing its offerings and expanding its capabilities, Aultman College is cited as a unique place to work compared to other higher education institutions. Faculty and staff enjoy a friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration. At Aultman College, you have a chance to learn, grow, and leave your thumbprint.
For questions about employment opportunities, please contact Linda Celik at email@example.com or 330-363-5075.
Benefits of working at Aultman College:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tuition exchange program with other institutions for dependents
- Convenient, free parking
- Free continuing education courses
- Affiliation with the largest employer and health system in Stark County, Aultman Health Foundation
- Onsite health services at Aultman Hospital
- Small class sizes, which means increased personal interaction with students
- Employee exchange meetings: meet with executives directors to have your voice heard
- Part-time faculty are eligible for rank and promotion
- Opportunities for sabbaticals/leave of absence
- Partnerships with other institutions for faculty in the health professions to acquire a terminal degree at discounted rates
- Discounted tuition reimbursement for adjunct faculty
- Dedicated workspace for adjunct faculty
How to Apply
For full and part-time employment opportunities, please click here (do not fill out the form on this page) to visit the Aultman Employment Opportunities page. At the bottom of the page, click on the box that says "Prospective Employee." On the next page, under "Select a Location" select "Aultman College" and then click the box that says "Search."
For adjunct faculty opportunities, please fill out the Adjunct Faculty Employment Interest Form below.