College Credit Plus Program
Aultman College’s College Credit Plus (CCP) program is available to eligible 7th-12th grade Ohio students who want to begin exploring the educational and career options in the health care field prior to graduating from high school.
Once accepted into the CCP program at Aultman College, students can take general education courses at the college and receive both high school and college credit.
Download our CCP brochure to learn more, including frequently asked questions.
- Remediation-free according to the Uniform Statewide Standards. Learn more from the Ohio Department of Higher Education.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Minimum 20 ACT, 1030 SAT score, or ACCUPLACER Next Gen scores as follows: Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics (QAS) at 263 or greater and Reading at 250 or greater
Why Aultman College for CCP?
- A great way to explore health care careers
- General education courses with some online and hybrid (a blend of online and classroom content) options are available, such as:
o Medical Ethics
o Language of Medicine
o Science courses, including labs
- More than 80 percent of classes at Aultman College have fewer than 20 students. There are no huge lectures, so you will be able to get individual attention from faculty members.
- Close, surface parking in a safe environment: CCP students can park less than half a block away from their classroom building.
- Aultman College is fully accredited; courses are transferable if you choose to attend another college after graduation.
- Complete the intent to apply form and submit it to your guidance counselor by April 1 for the following school year.
- Complete our online application. There is no cost to apply. The deadline is May 1 for the following fall semester and December 1 for spring semester.
- Take the ACT, SAT, or ACCUPLACER if you have not already done so. Contact our admission office at 330-363-6347 if you need assistance.
- Send your official school and college transcripts (if applicable) to: Aultman College, Attn: Admissions, 2600 Sixth St. SW, Canton, OH 44710 or email to [email protected]
- Aultman College will evaluate application materials and placement test scores to determine program eligibility.
The subject matter of a course enrolled in under the college credit plus program may include mature subject matter or materials, including those of a graphic, explicit, violent, or sexual nature, that will not be modified based upon college credit plus enrollee participation regardless of where course instruction occurs.