We are excited to announce that Aultman College is now running the SafeSitter Courses at Aultman Orrville Hospital.
Safesitter is designed to prepare your child to stay home alone or to babysit other children. During the Safesitter course, your child will learn:
• How, why and where injuries happen so they can prevent them
• How to decide the seriousness of an injury if it does happen
• How to get help if needed how to keep themselves safe when babysitting or at home alone
• How a child’s age affects how to care for them and how to prevent problem behavior
• How to rescue a choking infant or child Attendees must have completed 5th grade to attend a SafeSitter course.
For additional information contact ACCE at 330-363-6181 or visit http://www.aultmancollege.edu/community-ed.
View on Facebook